Welcome to Creighton!
The parent/legal guardian of a student should start the registration process by providing the required information in our new online Family Portal. The registrar, or the PEIMS clerk, will complete the registration process with the parent/guardian in person at the campus the student will attend.
To become a Creighton Cub, complete the attached forms and provide these documents:
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Child’s Original Social Security Card or Passport
- Immunization Record:
- 4 D Tap – Last shot must be on or after the 4th birthday
- 3 Polio (IPV) – Last shot must be on or after the 4th birthday
- 2 MMR – Both must be after the 1st birthday
- 3 Hep B – This is NOT the same as HIB
- 2 Hep A – Both must be on after the 1st birthday
- 2 Varicella (Varivax) – 2 doses OR documentation of disease by a parent or physician
- Proof of Residency – Entire Lease if renting OR current utility bill (water/trash, electricity or gas only), OR HUD settlement statement if recently purchased house and utilities not yet set up.
- ID of adult registering the child
- Report card and withdraw papers from previous school
- Current picture of student if entering kindergarten (wallet size)